Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Blankets

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been busy making more blankets. I finished a nice blanket that was ordered with Lighthouses on it. It turned out nice, and after it was finished a friend saw it and ordered one for herself.



I also finished a new Virginia Tech blanket. I made it to show since no one had ordered it and now I have orders for two more.





I also completed two of the Thomas Kinkade print blankets and another of the sports motif on green background. Those were all done this week while I was in Winchester.

I completed five more this weekend.... three for a special order. The order was for two fashion blankets (purses and high heels on it) and one with lips on it. For the fashion purse and heels I made one with a heather grey back and the other with a white one.

These two are with the Grey back.


These two are with the white back.

I also made a couple as gifts but will show them later so the people they are intended for do not see them on here before they receive them.

Grandma Jim Out




2 comments:

  1. The Lighthouse blanket is great. We bought it for our boss for her birthday gift. She is going to love it...Great jog..and beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I am liking the blanket with the heels and purses..a great girl blanket.

    Your sister is loving the blankets!

    ReplyDelete