Friday, March 20, 2009

Craft Show

Several people have been telling me for weeks now that I need to go to a craft show with my blankets. I noticed a couple weeks ago there was to be a craft show at a local elementary school, so I sent an email to the PTA (they run it) President. I was told they have been filled up since January. The show is at the Garfield Elementary School in Springfield, VA on Old Keene Mill. It runs from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm

Last evening I got a call from them asking me to be in the show! The lady that called was very nice and made me feel so at ease I am truly looking forward to this. They had a cancellation and asked me to attend since they had viewed this blog and liked the blankets. So I have hurried around last night and today to get together everything I might need to be in the show.

This will be my first experience like this so we will see how it goes tomorrow. But I have over 30 blankets to show and try to sell. Wish me luck!

I will update this on Sunday when I have time...

Grandma Jim Out

No comments:

Post a Comment