Sunday, May 3, 2009

Two New Designs Totals Six For Breast Cancer Survivor Blankets

I have been working on some new blankets the last couple of weeks. Two of the new blankets are Breast Cancer Survivor blankets. Each of these takes new meaning for my family, as my wife's sister was recently diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. She under went a lumpectomy this week and got great results. My family now has three survivors. My Aunt Marjorie, my sister Julie and my sister-in-law Kathy. Here are the two new blankets for Breast Cancer Survivors.



This brings the different designs for Breast Cancer Survivor Blankets that I make to six. My favorite so far is the embroidered Rose and Ribbon blanket on light pink. The material is difficult to get but it is worth it.

The other four are show below again.






Grandma Jim Out

No comments:

Post a Comment