Sunday, May 24, 2009

Front Royal Show!


Well the first large show I ventured to take part in was good for Grandma Jim. It was a good learning experience and I got to practice in erecting the tent with its sides and setting up the displays of my blankets.

I sold a few blankets and gave one of the Breast Cancer Survivor Blankets to the Susan G Komen display to raffle off.... so that went well. I did get a lot of interest in my blankets and a lot of people commented on the quality of the blankets and asked who made them. It was always funny watching their reactions when I explained to them that I made them and not my wife.


Here are a couple photos from the festival.


My lovely wife behind the table:



Grandma Jim Behind the table:


Tent and displays


I know it looks like a corn dog, but it is fried Snickers! She said it was good....





Grandma Jim out.



No comments:

Post a Comment