Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ready for Front Royal Festival

The Front Royal festival is this weekend and I finally am out of material to make blankets. And I was told to stop until after some of them are gone from our basement!! I have a total of 64 blankets to take to the show. Up 8 from my earlier post. The reason for the increase is, I made 8 more (of course). I added four children's blankets. Two baby Mother Goose blankets and two Carnival blankets. I have also added four small throws made from Thomas Kinkade prints. One is double sides with the panel and the other three have the print panel on one side and a solid color fleece on the reverse side. One ivy color and the other two a doe color.

Children's Blankets





This gives me over 10 good blankets for children for the show.

The Kinkade blanket with the doe colored reverse is pictured below.

This is the blanket folded in half length wise to show the chapel.

This is full view of blanket.

No new blankets until after the Front Royal Festival, unless it is a special order.

Grandma Jim Out


No comments:

Post a Comment