Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nursery Rhyme Children's Blanket and the Front Royal WIne Festival and Craft Show

In preparation for the upcoming Front Royal Wine Festival and Craft show I have added a children's nursery rhyme blanket to my inventory. This blanket is a very soft light blue with characters from a couple nursery rhymes depicted on the fabric. Each of the blankets is approximately 48 inches wide by about 56 inches long. Two photos are shown below: A quarter fold view and a closeup detail.





I have started getting ready for my first big craft show. I will have a booth at the Front Royal Wine Festival and Craft Show on May 16th. This is a new experience for me and I am trying to get things ready well ahead of time. This weekend I start pricing all of the blankets in my stock and creating an accurate inventory. To my surprise I have over 50 completed blankets. 56 to be exact. Below is a photo of half of the blankets stacked on the coffee table that is on the couch in the basement. Do not ask. Just go with the fact it was not on the floor!





Thank goodness, I got them all packed away before my wife saw them! But she did see the photo and just sort of shook her head and laughed.

Please stop by Front Royal and see me on May 16th. And buy a blanket. Please!

Grandma Jim Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment