Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Blankets and A Shout Out to a Supplier

This past week has been really hectic. I made a few new blankets and completed extra copies of others I have show here before. I did complete three Redskins blankets, two Marine Corps blankets, two soccer blankets that have been detailed previously. But I also completed two cat blankets. These were requested by someone at the first craft show I attended...... these are pretty neat because the reverse side is the matching plaid that is the background the cats are on.


I
also made two more Breast Cancer Awareness Blankets. Each one is with different material. I have also received two other types of Breast Cancer Awareness material I will be using to make several more blankets this coming weekend. But here are the news one that have been completed.









I also have two completed two very nice green and grey plaid blankets. These two are just like the one I made for our use back in December. My wife uses ours like this almost every day. They are soft and warm.





This week I have put together fourteen blankets to work on. There are six for Breast Cancer Awareness using two different materials. There are five baby blankets, each with the same nursery rhymes pattern on the material. And three very colorful hot air balloon blankets. Pictures of these will come when finished.

Oh, this week I had an issue with a shipment of material from PicoTextiles. They sent me a piece of material with a large hole in it. I contacted them via email and the responded quickly and precisely the way you want a supplier to respond. They sent me a replacement piece of fabric at no cost. Way to go Pico Textiles. Check them out and purchase with confidence they will get it right,

Grandma Jim out.



No comments:

Post a Comment