Friday, November 20, 2009

More Blankets and Some Sales via ShopHandMade.com

Recently I have been fortunate enough to get a few sales via the shophandmade web site.  Both of the customers advised me they found my blankets by doing a google search.  That is very encouraging. 

I have now set up my site to link to the sales site there.  It is easy to use and is hassle free.

I have a few new blankets to post.....


This is a very nice holiday blanket featuring scroll work reindeer and Christmas trees inside alternating squares of red and white.  The reverse is a dark red.


This blanket is a very nice plaid over a red background with small decorated Christmas trees.  The reverse is a dark red.
 


This is a blanket I made for a friend at work.  It turned out great and she loved it. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment