Monday, November 9, 2009

Blankets Lots of Blankets

It has been a while since I posted here. Since the Burke Center Festival I have taken part in five other shows. All of them successful and I have met a lot of very nice people at each one. I have made a lot of new blankets for special orders and for stock for the holiday shows.

I have also had my first true internet sale via Shophandmade.com.

I want to give a big thanks to Shelia Gulak who saw my blankets at the Burke Center Festival and ordered a blanket and bought another from my stock. Her word of mouth has resulted in several sales and she has even ordered another blanket. Thanks Shelia.

Here are some of the more recent blankets I have made for friends, family and for special orders.

This one is for a dear friend:












More to come soon....

Grandma Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment