Thursday, August 27, 2009

Schedule of Shows for this Fall

I have decided to try a few festivals this year with my blankets. I will start off with the Burke Fall Festival on September 12th and 13th at the Burke Conservancy in Burke, VA. This should be fun but it may still be a little warm for people to be thinking about fleece blankets.


Then two weeks later I am taking part in a Breast Cancer Fund Raiser and Craft Show in Remington, VA. I have put together about 40 breast cancer survivor blankets for this. We also donate one of the survivor blankets for auction to help raise money.


Then October 3rd I am taking part in Art on the Avenue in Alexandria, VA. This is a big craft and art show. I am looking forward to this. I have a few friends that insist this will be a big show.

Then the following week I will be going to Front Royal, Virginia to take part in the Festival of Leaves up in the Blue Ridge Mountains. That should be a lot of fun. It is lovely little town at the North End of Skyline Drive and the Shenandoah National Park.


I am also scheduled for the Fairfax Holiday show on November 21 and 22 and the Wakefield Holiday Craft show on December 5 and 6.


So all in all it could be a very busy fall.


Hope to see you at one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment